Give the Gift of a Coffee Subscription with DripJoy
I am a coffeeholic. Perhaps not a real word, but it still stands true. I have to have my cup of coffee in the morning, or I am a bear. I also like a nice warm cup while I am answering emails or writing something up. Sometimes just while I am watching my favorite streamers or YouTubers during a nice break in the afternoon. I have several friends who have coffee running in their veins. We are the Lorelai Gilmores who can not wait for our next cup. I however can not have caffeine after 5, or I won’t sleep!
I like to share gifts during this holiday season that not only I would love, but many of my friends and family would love too. I think I found one of my new favorite things with DripJoy. Why not give the gift that you could keep getting through the year? A little bit about DripJoy, it is coffee that comes to your door. I am very serious when I say this! I did not know it was a thing either. There are three different plans available. 2 of them will ship coffee to your door every other month and one will send them every monthly.
They come in JoyPods, which are basically K-Cups for you Keurig fans. You can either get the JoyBarista (DripJoy machine), which is included in most subscription plans, or just use your own Keurig. The JoyPods will work in any Keurig machine as well. I have to say, I love the sound of JoyPods much better than K-Cup, because coffee is a little bit of joy for me every morning. Call that corny if you want, but I love it.
There are several different roasts of coffee available:
- Morning Joy – Medium/Dark Roast, with a flavor profile of Smoke Cedar, Lemon and Happiness!
- Dark Bean Daydream – Medium/Dark Roast, with a flavor profile of Chocolate, Light Lemon and the Warm & Fuzzies!
- Columbian Cheer – Medium Roast, with a flavor profile of Semi Sweet, Fruity and an Extra Skip in your Step!
- French Elation – Dark Roast, with a flavor profile of Smokey, Sweet and a Smooth Finish!
- Vanilla Jubilee – Medium Roast, with a flavor profile of Sweet, Butter and Smooth!
- Happy Hazelnut – Medium Roast, with a flavor profile of Nutty, Sweet and Maple!
- Delightful Decaf – Dark Roast, with a flavor profile of Smooth, Spicy and Caffeine Free!
Vanilla Jubilee and Happy Hazelnut seem to be insanely popular, and from reading their flavor profiles, I can see why! I tried out Morning Joy and Delightful Decaf. They are amazing! Morning Joy gives me a cup of happiness in the morning. A nice boost that gives my kids the peppy mom they know and love! Delightful Decaf is a great way to wind down in the evening as I binge Watch Supernatural or Gilmore Girls for the 15th time… this year. A nice flavor without the effects of keeping me up too late.
I have a few friends who will find this under their tree and get it for the year, I just hope someone thinks of me too! It is a great company and a great idea to give coffee regularly! As a coffee lover, I totally approve of this.
Stay Connected with DripJoy: